My crush was cheated on by his gf. They broke up then got back together. BUT…?

What he doesn't know is that she cheated with his close friend at the time when he was overseas on holiday.

She doesn't deserve him but I can't tell him and watch him hurt that bad. WTF do I do I am in love with him and have been for 6 months now

12

Most Helpful Guy

• This question reminds me of a gender-flipped version of bad boys / nice guys = bad girls / nice girls. And of course, he puts up with getting mistreated by a bad girl, meanwhile the good girl - you - is waiting for him in the wings but he won't see you.

I think the poor guy is, probablisticly speaking, doomed to live out his existence being stepped on by cruel women and never seeing the good ones. And what about his mate? Talk about bros before hoes? Good grief, with friends like that who needs enemies?

I don't know, he seems like a mess. You might do well to just move on.

BUT, the question is what to do since you are in love with him and obviously you won't move on if you are truly in love with him. So I'll just advise that you stab them all. Tell him how great his guy friend is for sleeping with his gf and tell him you've been in love with him for 6 months. Huge drama bomb should ensue. Lay low. Avoid calls from all except just him. Change address possibly. When the smoke emerges, see if he is interested.

• I know it's such a mess. But it's baffling because he is confident- cocky even and outspoken but I have a feeling this is a facade.

I don't understand why they keep breaking up and getting back together. She's an evil slut ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I will wait for as long as it takes. He deserves to be loved and appreciated

• Hahaha... that was funny!!๐Ÿ˜„
      There is nothing you can do. You know it's not right what she did, but the fact is he let's it happen regardless even if he knows what's going on.

• Well, I'm not going to go as far as to blame the victim, but if he's returning to a woman who cheated on him he's kind of asking to be a doormat. His friend sleeping with her is just wiping the shoes off, lol.

What Guys Said 1

• iยดd still tell him... better than it happening again.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you really like him and want sure you could tell him it can be a big mess but hey you like him , right...

• That's so selfish though ๐Ÿ˜ซ I can't do it. I will wait for him

• Keep waiting he might find someone else... and buy the way he might never find out that she cheated on him with his best pal...