I'm about to cheating my husband , help me?

Hello , I'm married since 2 years , and my husband has a brother. He is 21 , my husband is 24 years old. He is single and hot. Since 4 months , I'm feeling diffierent and excited. I think I'm falling in love. When I see him , My heart beats like get it out. But I dont want to cheat my husband. And I dont know what to do... Any suggestions for me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar situation. I met my (ex) wife when I was 20 and she was 17. her sister was only 13 at the time. then time went on and all of a sudden she is a woman and she got engaged. I never really noticed her until she got engaged. But from then on OMG I was in lust with her. My heart went crazy when I saw her. Once, i sat down next to he and caught myself as I almost reached out to touch her hair. Luckily I was in therapy for an eating disorder. We talked through it there. My therapist mentioned the only time I every had a smile on my face is when I talked about my sister in law. But I knew that it was something that could NEVER happen. Even if there was a chance in hell that she would have sex with me, and there wasn't... it would completely tear apart the family. Your husband will find out. Do you have kids? we did. how do you tell them mommy was a whore that broke up the family because she couldn't be faithful. I never cheated on my wife in the 25 years we were together. There is nothing wrong with fantasy. THink about the brother every time you give your husband a blow job. Or every time he is pounding away on you picture the brother doing it. Just make sure you never act on it and never slip and say his name. If you think it is worth the risk, then you really need to get a divorce and move on. because don't think for a minute you just going to move over to the brother and life will continue...

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that sucks for your husband. To be honest, I think cheating can actually in some cases save relationships because sex and love are not the same and that's where A LOT of trouble comes from. But his brother, would fuck up the entire situation. Don't act on your feelings for his brother. either divorce him or stay with him, but don't fuck the guy's brother. It would scar the three of you for life. If for instance your coworker checks out your ass, and you need satisfaction, I'd say go for it and keep quiet to the hubby. But not in the situation you're in.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• There can be no suggestion for slutty type of women. Good luck to you.

0|3
    2|0
    • Im not slut , its feeling

• No one likes a cheater, don't do it...

https://rs1img.memecdn.com/cheater_o_439684.jpg

0|3
    0|0
  • Well if we all acted on our feelings it would be a crazy world. What makes you think he will even want you lol. You sound like its for sure

There family. You'll just look like an idiot

And if he's your true love, I'd expect you posted back here with the wedding date

0|0
    0|0
  • DON'T CHEAT! You'll be doing more harm than you know. :( You're held by God to the commitment you made to your husband, and expected to honor that commitment regardless of life's circumstances. "Until death do you part" is NOT just a formality! If you do commit adultery and he divorces you because of it specifically, then you can't legally remarry after that. You need to tell your husband immediately, instead of hiding it from him. Please don't make the wrong choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • How to totally screw up several lives in one dumb move... I think that is what I just read. You should divorce.

1|2
    0|0
  • The one you are falling in love is like your bro... Coz he is your brother in-law,,

So please don't think of this...

Stay away from him, don't see him, settle in other house where he is inapproachable!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • if it was anyone else, i would say go for it but not his brother. thats where masturbation is your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • this sounds like you married to early and it was a mistake...

1|1
    0|0
  • Discipline yourself and ask yourself if you would like to be cheated on. Do you? If your answer is 'yes' then go on and cheat on your husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't act on it. Nothing wrong with fantasizing though, let your imagination run free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your legs together

0|4
    0|0
  • cork up ur holes

0|0
    0|0
  • Love hahaha love ha what about your husband? And why did you married if thats your way and you're a cheater?

I believe you decide already but you just want to know if its ok or not

Now if you're not attracted to your husband why you dont ask him to divorce you? Then do whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... masturbate or have sex with your husband? You're married what are you talking about? You need to go to counseling before you do something you will regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well congrats on see the problem.
    So there are few questions you so ask your self
    1. What made you fall in love with your husband and decide to say yes to marring Him
    2 . What cause you to start looking at the brother?
    3. do you think the brother would turn on his own brother.
    4 if you had sister and your husband fell in love with her would you be okay with that.
    5. As questions as you were in husband position

well at moment is thought and a feeling. Maybe the best thing to do is go away with your husband and have romantic weekend. 2nd tell your husband you would like to be romanced and go on dates like when you started dating.

You have the ability to get over these feelings.
    Do you really love your husband?
    What causing you think of the brother?
    Did the brother do something that got your attention? Do you think

1|0
    0|0
  • And women accuse us of being cheaters/dogs etc...

0|3
    2|0
  • And women wonder why we have low opinions of them...

0|4
    4|0
    • Lol the ratings

• I think it's best that you bring both of them together in a room, sit them down, and talk it out before making any rash decisions.

0|1
    1|1
    • This is SO Legends of the Fall...

Just talk about it with the both of them when you have both of their attentions while they are together.

They might think you're weird, but to be honest, do you really understand yourself either?

• Show All
    • "Ok, I have something to tell you hubby... I want to fuck your brother.."

Yeah your right that will go well :)

• You say, "Honey I have been getting weird cravings for your brother..."

Then he'll say "I can BE him. If not, then we'll get him!"

• Sigh. Women are so fickle.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• What would acting on this accomplish? An hour of fun at the price of your marriage and your husband's relationship with his brother, forever.

No guarantee you wouldn't throw yourself at the guy and be rejected; he would most likely not do this to his brother.

Avoid seeing him if you can and never put yourself in a situation where you would be alone with him. You risk too much if you do.

Thoughts alone do not make you a cheater. Don't cross the line.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are not a good wife and why did you get married if you didn't really love your husband then? Shame you either love or don't love a person especially when you marry them, you don't know what to do? Um how about love your man and not his brother, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself homegirl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't you tell your husband you want to fuck his brother. Then we can see what he has to say.

0|6
    0|0
  • Avoid the brother and go out with your husband more. You need to put some effort into getting the connection you are feeling with the brother directed toward your husband instead. If you cheat on your husband with his brother you will not only be ruining your relationship, but your husbands connection with his brother. Think about what the possibly double betrayal will do to your husband!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cheat.. avoid meeting him and try getting over him. If you can't, break up with your husband. But don't cheat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Having a desire to cheat is a result from a bad marriage. Your husband doesn't excite you enough anymore and you might feel like you still love him, but if you can fall for another, then the love is not real. That feeling you have now is just what is expected from you. To love him, but secretly you don't really. You should decide for yourself how bad the situation is. Do you really want to continue with him if you could have a relationship with his brother? If answer is yes: then fix your marriage. Go to a counselor. If the answer is no: your marriage won't survive. You should consider divorce.

0|1
    0|0
  • The younger brother is always cuter. (Sigh)

You need to stop seeing him. Avoid him at all costs if you want your marriage to stay intact.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask your husband for permission to seduce his brother.. If he says go for it.. Then do.. If he says no, be prepared for the divorce papers..

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... good luck with that.

0|1
    1|0
  • Control yourself and watch p*rn

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to avoid seeing him.
    Fantasizing is free but do NOT act on it. Don't cheat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your husband deserves better. You should divorce him and let him find someone who actually loves him. Hopefully you'll end up alone forever. You deserve to be with anyone. You are a horrible person.

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't cheat. All it will do is lead to lies and guilt I would imagine. I guess the big question is, do you love your husband? If you don't, maybe talk things out with him and make a go at keeping your marriage together for a while longer. If it doesn't work and you are still unhappy, maybe consider divorce?

Consider this. You like your husband's brother. They are brothers. Do you think the other one will respect you for cheating on your husband? Also, lets say after you cheat you get divorced. When you get back into the dating world, what will you say was the reason for the divorce? The truth, which the cause may have been infidelity? A good guy worth his salt more than likely won't respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, at least you're keeping it in the family lol

1|4
    2|3

Recommended myTakes