I'm about to cheating my husband , help me?

Hello , I'm married since 2 years , and my husband has a brother. He is 21 , my husband is 24 years old. He is single and hot. Since 4 months , I'm feeling diffierent and excited. I think I'm falling in love. When I see him , My heart beats like get it out. But I dont want to cheat my husband. And I dont know what to do... Any suggestions for me?

1620

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar situation. I met my (ex) wife when I was 20 and she was 17. her sister was only 13 at the time. then time went on and all of a sudden she is a woman and she got engaged. I never really noticed her until she got engaged. But from then on OMG I was in lust with her. My heart went crazy when I saw her. Once, i sat down next to he and caught myself as I almost reached out to touch her hair. Luckily I was in therapy for an eating disorder. We talked through it there. My therapist mentioned the only time I every had a smile on my face is when I talked about my sister in law. But I knew that it was something that could NEVER happen. Even if there was a chance in hell that she would have sex with me, and there wasn't... it would completely tear apart the family. Your husband will find out. Do you have kids? we did. how do you tell them mommy was a whore that broke up the family because she couldn't be faithful. I never cheated on my wife in the 25 years we were together. There is nothing wrong with fantasy. THink about the brother every time you give your husband a blow job. Or every time he is pounding away on you picture the brother doing it. Just make sure you never act on it and never slip and say his name. If you think it is worth the risk, then you really need to get a divorce and move on. because don't think for a minute you just going to move over to the brother and life will continue...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that sucks for your husband. To be honest, I think cheating can actually in some cases save relationships because sex and love are not the same and that's where A LOT of trouble comes from. But his brother, would fuck up the entire situation. Don't act on your feelings for his brother. either divorce him or stay with him, but don't fuck the guy's brother. It would scar the three of you for life. If for instance your coworker checks out your ass, and you need satisfaction, I'd say go for it and keep quiet to the hubby. But not in the situation you're in.