Should I break up with my girlfriend?

My gf has been harassed for a long time by an online admirer. She stopped tolerating his flirtatious behaviour after a while, and claimed to have given him an ultimatum, saying that she would sever all contact with him if he continued to play with her emotions. But this guy continues with his harassment, and even accuses me of lying to her (basically i told her that he is infatuated with many girls and not just her), she defended me vigorously but also felt sorry for accusing him of flirting with other girls.
She was so troubled that she had to visit the grave of a dead friend to seek spiritual solace. And when i suggested that she sever all contact, she refused. I continued to press her, but she said that such methods wouldn't help. She said that she wanted to turn over a new leaf (yeah, thats how apologetic she feels towards this bastard), but can't bring herself to get him out of her life. Had she loved me a little less, this bastard could've driven a wedge between us.
So what i do about this? Basically, i think i could either hack this buffoon's pc and wreck his life, or else give her an ultimatum of my own-kick him out of your life or find somebody else who can put up with your emotional self-mutilation, because i can't. Or maybe i could just suffer in silence, but im not that kind of a guy.
Sorry for the long question, but i need some help, friends, thanks :)

11