As any ones parents getting a divorce?

My mom and dad been married about 20 years. I asked dad was it because I was pregnant with my black lovers baby. He said know it wasn't and he will be there. He said mom caught him with another person in bed. I asked who she was he said it was a guy. Oh my god my dad is gay or bi!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or not, I have seen this all to frequent lately. A lot of people are married with kids and are lovers of same sex. Many have did this to hide from their families or to prove to themselves their not lovers of the same sex. It is sad because people get hurt deeply in these situations. Remember this, no matter what he loves or likes, he is still your dad. Its okay to be angry with him but don't hate him. Off you are having a hard time or questions, go to him and ask... trust me he wouldn't mind.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Quality family there troll.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• What?
    How does black lover baby and his sexuality play in?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh jk. I read that last part wrong.

• I'm pregnant two months always thought dad was racist. He didn't approve but he said he cannot change what I done. I told dad I love him and who ever he is with and he said he wants to be good grandpa

Recommended myTakes