Does not talking to your ex for a long time make him miss you?

we madeout and got touchy. later, i didn't feel like his intentions with talking to me again were genuine so i cut him off again (stopped texting)
we haven't talked in a month. sometimes i wonder if he misses me. i miss/think of him all the time. lol its annoying.
if you were in this situation, would you?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in that situation before but after not talking to my ex for about 5 months he came back to me. Sometimes when you avoid them and you cut off all contact with them they'll come back. Sometimes you just have to let it be.

What Guys Said 1

• ı am sorry my English not very well , your ex wanted to make love wıth you , and you didn't want to make it. ı got ıt true?

• Its ok. i don't know, he probably did and no i didn't want to.

• why didn't you want to ıt? he didn't attract you. or are you virgin? why didn't you want?

What Girls Said 1

• He's over you.

• how you know?

• We went 5 months without talking right after I broke up with him before and ended up talking again for awhile so...
      Lol Im too scared to message him...

• It might put your mind at rest