Let's say you were in an amazingly emotional relationship. Your SO dumps you one day. Its the anniversary of your break up day. How do you act?

If you were in relationships before, how did you feel a year after the day you were broken up with? Tell me your stories!!

I don't want to hear the "no one loves me" bullshit. I don't care, Its harsh but its me. I want people to answer the question ONLY. Not to tell me about how you are 25 and lonely.
Oh it isn't about my experience. I just am bored and curious.
...

52

Most Helpful Guy