Should u ever take back an ex who has hooked up with other girls while broken up?

I know we were broken up, I am mostly concerned how awkward it would be.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you have insecurity issues. Who broke up with who? Did he break up just to bang her and is running back now? Was he cheating with her or secretly talking with her before you split up? He must of been talking with her at least. Unless he didn't meet up until after he was single.
    You know that if a guy or girl is secretly talking with someone while with another that's something you should warn yourself about. He may be a worthless cheater to begin with. There's many factors. Think of when he met this girl before you decide.
    A ex never works out the second time. I wouldn't waist my time on him. Nope.
    Did you get laid while single? Meaningless sex even with any strangers?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you can get back together. I mean it wasn't wrong for him to do that unless you were still talking to each other but then no. Another thing is you don't have to know about any of that for all he knows you could've had someone too he'd never know a random guy could come up and he'd maybe get jealous so unless you both want to know what happened while on break then toy could ask one another if not leave it at that.

• If you were broken up, it's none of your business anyway sorry

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I would. We were broken up. What he does is none of my business and vice versa

• Technically, he didn't do anything wrong.
    But he didn't do anything RIGHT either...

I personally am not attracted to people who are so afraid of being sad/alone that they have to immediately go bang other people. It doesn't matter if you let them go for good, but if they want to come back, it DOES matter.
    So I wouldn't want to get back together again because I'll know how easy it is for that person to move on. It wouldn't be that easy for me. And what happens next time you guys break up? Same thing... and next time you'll KNOW that's what he's out doing. Not a fun time laying in bed at night with those thoughts racing through your head.