Guys, regardless of your feelings for your ex, do you care if you're forgotten by her?

If she meant absolutely nothing to you, would you still be okay with knowing she's forgotten about you? Not necessarily moving on from you nor forgetting the history between you two, but just forgetting and acknowledging you as a person.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurt me to think my ex fiancée doesn't care or think about me anymore.

She was really cold when we broke up and only weeks after, I was rushed to hospital for a serious operation, apparently she was aware of tho and never once text, called or visited me.

Yes she has definitely forgotten about me and it is hurtful because we planned on marriage, children and she described us as 'soul mates'

I still feel love for her but I'm slowly moving on with my life now.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, no matter what they say, money is what matters the most for both men and women. if he has money he wouldn't care if he doesn't, he would