Guys, regardless of your feelings for your ex, do you care if you're forgotten by her?

If she meant absolutely nothing to you, would you still be okay with knowing she's forgotten about you? Not necessarily moving on from you nor forgetting the history between you two, but just forgetting and acknowledging you as a person.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurt me to think my ex fiancée doesn't care or think about me anymore.

She was really cold when we broke up and only weeks after, I was rushed to hospital for a serious operation, apparently she was aware of tho and never once text, called or visited me.

Yes she has definitely forgotten about me and it is hurtful because we planned on marriage, children and she described us as 'soul mates'

I still feel love for her but I'm slowly moving on with my life now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well, no matter what they say, money is what matters the most for both men and women. if he has money he wouldn't care if he doesn't, he would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, I wouldn't care. An ex is an ex for a reason. I was really committed when i was in relationships, but I don't really care about my exes, and I'd appreciate it if they didn't care as well. And I'm sure they don't.

So everything's good!

0|1
    0|0
  • It pains me to think that she dumped me 3 weeks ago and has already forgotten about me.. She blocked me on social media a week ago, and I don't know what that means... We had some very good times together but also a few bad times... It was a stressful time for both of us, but I do love her... she knows it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. I use to care but after I've moved on an realized how much it hurt me to be with her, I don't give a damn anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • So guys don't mind the feeling of being forgotten in general? I thought no one liked to feel that way.

• Show All
    • I read it, and I'm sorry that happened to you. :/ you'll find someone eventually! I can tell you have a good heart.

• Thank you :)

• Only if he thinks guys and girls can be "just friends"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes