How can I forget my ex?

my ex wants to remain friends last week we went out he was so nice to me and he took me to his house we watched a movie but he tried to hug me and kiss me so i stopped him and i told him we are just friends then i got mad and i told him to take me home i was so sad i realized i still have feelings for him when i got home he wanted me to kiss him and i Did it but i felt bad at the end cuz i think he doesn't want to get back with me he didn't say anything about us

20

Most Helpful Girl

• He's using you, stop seeing him, because he clearly doesn't respect you enough not to take advantage of your feelings for him.