Do you think he thinks about me?

My ex and I are no longer together and things ended on bad terms. I'm currently pregnant by him. The last time we talked he pretty much explained how he was disgusted by me and disliked me but wants to be apart of his child life. He's all over Facebook flirting with other women and thinks he's in love with one of them. But what are the chances of him thinking abour me and the fact I'm pregnant by him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good. He probably thinks about you a lot. And the baby. But if you ended on bad terms chances are they're not good thoughts about you.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he is in love with other women but yes this spark is gone. Maybe more time. But as it is not jet born fine SOMEONE ELSE BETTER. He might be normal guy in general but this relatinship is gone forever.

What Girls Said 2

• A real men.. No matter how many woman or girls a he flirts with.. once his feelings is attached with someone else then nothing will stop him from thinking about his past... It doesn't matter who messed up in the relationship, if he loves you a lot then he would be thinking about you and your child..

• Maybe. Maybe not.