A breakup with no Reason ?

My boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me for no reason he actually refused to say the Main reason (its not cheating nor anything like his parents or mine,,,) its been 3 month now and i tried to reached after him in the first and a half month and he responded after that in like 1 week.. he wanted us to remain friends and i refused.. so i decided to take a break for my self and not to contact him for 30 days. And now its my 33rd day and he has not reached for me yet.(a day before i started my no contact with him i asked him to give me back a necklace that my mom gave it to me when i was little he said he will return it the next day and he never did it still with him )... i dnt know if he is being stubborn or he does not want to do anything with me but i am absolutely sure he loves me ! 7 years !! what do you think i should do?
another thing , he have a lot of new frnds ! each day i see new followers on his instagram and fb and he posts new pix each week of him having fun with the guys (no girlfriend) i posted a picture last week of me wearing a dress on insta he does not like me to post such things he immidiatly blocked me...
dont tell me to give up because he was a great guy the perfect one for me but we had our ups and down
i need your opinion on this one what should i do? did he foeget about me
is he trying to move on?\
or is he hiding is feelings by going out and having new frnds?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl was too jealous from you?

• well , when he left me he started going out with a group of mutual friends their was this girl she was the fiance of his friend yes i felt like she was too jealous of me. she tried to play on both of us. the first month he was going alottt with this group and she used to ask me if i dont mind and if that hurts me if he is going out with her and friends i said no at first but deep down yes it burns. so i realised that everything i say to her she tells him. and thats where i played it smart one day and toldd her iam going out with friends to a party (actually i was home :p) and the same day he started calling me 7 8 times i did not reply at all. that were i knew she was not that loyal to me so i blocked her out of my life. so when i did not reply to his calls he posted a picture of him and her and some friends on fb ! to make me jealous (thats stupid ) . a week after that our mutual friends started saying that he left me for her but iam so sure he did not for manyyyyyyy reasons one of

• I think he will not comeback soon until he's in emotional trouble he will think about you

Maybe He think he missed many things when he was in 18 and now he doing it people change. But that girl was the spark I think

You have 3 choise move on- try to bring him back- wait him forever:) up to you

• Thanks