Guys How do I get him to forgive me?

My boyfriend and I broke up really recently, although the reasons were understandable I still want him back. While I was really upset I said a lot of things that I now regret. We talked and he said he wants nothing to do with me and there is nothing I can do to change that because of what I said when I was really upset. I tried to apologize and explained that I said it only because we had broken up the day before and I was really upset about it. We were together for two years and things were getting serious then this happened. Is there anything else I can do to get him to forgive me?

02

What Guys Said 2

• People do mistakes, shit just happens. There is nothing you can do now except either wait for him to forget or just leave him be. Chances are if you don't try at all, he will come for you if he wants to. If not, move on.

• Honestly, no. Learn to control yourself for the future, and move on.

What Girls Said 0