When she dumped me, she said I should move on. I moved on straight away and she is upset? Any opinion what she is thinking?

Well yeah, Short term relationship, she blew me off with the I am too confused to date atm story, and suggested I look elsewhere. I just replied well that's cool, clear your head and I'll let you have your space..
I found someone new the next week and moved on straight away and now she is upset? Is this just the old you want something now you can't get it anymore story? Or does this girl just play games?
Just curious for opinions

36

Most Helpful Guy

• she's doing this bcoz she's think you're like other guys in her life they maybe got upset or cry for her but you moved on fast she felt less confidence you crack her pic about herself in her mind

Tell her kiss my ass I moved on and I'm fine out of my life

• 👍👍👍

• It's funny, when they brush you off, and you just go positive/calm with it with no reaction at all, they really hate that 😮 haha

• Thanks