When she dumped me, she said I should move on. I moved on straight away and she is upset? Any opinion what she is thinking?

Well yeah, Short term relationship, she blew me off with the I am too confused to date atm story, and suggested I look elsewhere. I just replied well that's cool, clear your head and I'll let you have your space..
I found someone new the next week and moved on straight away and now she is upset? Is this just the old you want something now you can't get it anymore story? Or does this girl just play games?
Just curious for opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she's doing this bcoz she's think you're like other guys in her life they maybe got upset or cry for her but you moved on fast she felt less confidence you crack her pic about herself in her mind

Tell her kiss my ass I moved on and I'm fine out of my life

0|1
    0|0
    • 👍👍👍

• Show All
    • It's funny, when they brush you off, and you just go positive/calm with it with no reaction at all, they really hate that 😮 haha

• Thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She's upset because you've hurt her ego. It think it's all kinda funny :P

0|2
    1|0
    • 👍 thanks

• Thanks, Yeah I would of guessed she brushed me off because I fucked up and made myself too available and she lost interest, so she probably didn't expect my reaction at all

• Define short term? Maybe she wanted to see if you'd fight for her?
    Girls are confusing... Sorry bro

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 week relationship, nothing too serious/major.

• Show All
    • Who and what? Lol

• As for the fight for her, if she brushed you off and says move on, to hang around is just stalking, not cool at all

• People are complex. She might just have been unsure of her situation or was scared of getting to close to someone. I don't think people play games on purpose. Maybe try a friendship with her first and see how it goes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly, I think she just lost interest and gave me a BS excuse not to hurt my feelings

• Show All
    • I'm not offended at all, just find it odd, like you let me go, so why be upset I moved on, what do you expect from me?
      She had some good traits/potential but still hardly knew her that well

• People are strange. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Usually when someone gets upset over their ex moving on so quickly, it's because they make them think "Wow. Did I mean that little to them?"

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, but when they brush you off, it's normally the other way around... and short term relationship's are different too

• I think she wanted you to be sad but the fact that you just moved on sends the message that she was easily replaced which likely damaged her ego.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pay no heed to her hurt. I say again, pay no heed to her hurt!

0|1
    0|0
  • If she dumped you, then you shouldn't be looking back. This just means you dodged a bullet by being told to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • You answered your own question.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks mate, just looking for other perspectives, but yeah on the right track with what you say

Recommended myTakes