What should I do about my ex?

I was seeing this guy for about 2 months we saw and where in contact everyday it was going amazing and then one day I felt was being distant I asked him what was going on and he said he was just busy.

So after that I kind of gave up we haven't spoke in three weeks I deleted all social media contact with him too to get a clean break. I was starting to forget about him and then out of the blue he sent me a text last night.

Why would a guy do this? I feel like he is keeping me as a option. What should I do?

• talk to him and see what he wants
    Vote A
  • ignore him
    Vote B
  • other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just figure out why he did that, if it seems sketchy he might be playing you. But don't just completely shut him down.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ignore it and leave all well alone.
    Don't allow him to believe that he can disappear whenever he wants and return whenever he wants.
    Leave him where you dropped him off as he has a low level of interest in you and uses you as his back-up option when other things aren't going right.
    You can definitely do better than someone who treats you as an option.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• To me it sounds like you are plan B

2|0
    0|0
  • Do not respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont take decision suddenly. Can you continue without him?>

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• you broke up with him. Not the other way around. You wouldn't even ask him what his intentions were before deleting him off of all social media.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah after he ignored me for three weeks without a word. That's not acceptable in any relationship. So I had every right to break up with him.

• I would at least wait until he sent another message. If he really wanted you, then you not responding to one message would not be able to end it. He will send another message if he really cares and then you could respond to that and allow him to apologize if that's what he wants to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what he said in the message. Was it a hello text or asking out text. If he hasn't been keeping contact in 3 weeks i would say good bye. People dating need be sending a hello or had a good day message once a day to keep the contacts going.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted "A" but only so you could meet to let him what is, or is not, acceptable for YOU in this relationship!

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like he wanted something or someone else, couldn't get it, now wants you. He's just going to be playing mind games with you again, not worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • He was probably just lonely when he texted you. Move on and forget about him. He sounds like he was a douche being distant.. claiming he was busy and you haven't spoken in almost a month... just move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes