What should I do about my ex?

I was seeing this guy for about 2 months we saw and where in contact everyday it was going amazing and then one day I felt was being distant I asked him what was going on and he said he was just busy.

So after that I kind of gave up we haven't spoke in three weeks I deleted all social media contact with him too to get a clean break. I was starting to forget about him and then out of the blue he sent me a text last night.

Why would a guy do this? I feel like he is keeping me as a option. What should I do?

• talk to him and see what he wants
  • ignore him
  • other
    Vote C

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Just figure out why he did that, if it seems sketchy he might be playing you. But don't just completely shut him down.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ignore it and leave all well alone.
    Don't allow him to believe that he can disappear whenever he wants and return whenever he wants.
    Leave him where you dropped him off as he has a low level of interest in you and uses you as his back-up option when other things aren't going right.
    You can definitely do better than someone who treats you as an option.