Why did he do this?

Ok so i my ex just broke up with me after being with me for 15 months and then i met this other guy and he was really nice to me and i started dating him about 2 weeks ago, he said he wanted it to be a secret for a little while. On the first day i saw him after we started dating he kissed me and then he did other stuff, then he told me he loved me and when we hung out again i gave him a bj cause he said he wanted it, he didn't talk to me afterwards for the rest of the day. Then later on that night he said that he wanted it but he wasn't sure if he was ready for it then he didn't talk to me for a few days and on Sunday he told me he didn't think he was ready for a relationship and Yesterday he told me that he needed some space and when i got home he had blocked me on Facebook. I'm not sure how i should be reacting...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a number of red flags here that I see. First off a guy broke up with you after 15 months and 2 weeks later you are dating someone else? To me this sounds like a rebound and you need to take time to get over this first guy. You have much more worth than to jump into the next relationship. Think of it this way... this guy broke up with you for a reason. Was it a logical reason I don't know. Was it something you did that he didn't like or couldn't handle? Again only you would know that. You are young and have a lot to learn in life like we all do, but take time to figure out how to learn from this breakup. Next, this guy says he wants it to be secret, did it ever occur to you to think as to WHY he wants to be quiet about it? Does he have someone else? You mention he did "other stuff".. it sounds to me that he has been using you for his own "needs". He also says he loves you... furthest from... again he is using you. Think of it this way.. if he "loves you" it is with condition. You want unconditional love, this is all about what he wants. Case in point he "wants a bj" you give it to him, his needs are now met and now he ignores you until he wants one again. I also think he had someone else too, maybe someone he was working things out with and you were just a "backup" in case it didn't work out with his current gf. If you love someone you want to spend time with them and make them happy, not ask only for his own personal reasons for you to make HIM happy. He only seemed to contact you when he wanted a bj from you. So now he blocks you off Facebook meaning he has another girl that he is with or has worked out the problems with. So to me this is a very easy situation to see what is going on here. You deserve better, learn from this situation and stay far away from this guy. Find someone who isn't going to use you but only wants to make you happy, who puts YOUR needs first. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he scared of a relationship he probably likes you but the blowjob frightened him

• He got what he wanted...

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say he used you. Steer clear