So my ex for the first time in almost 4 months yesterday?

so me and my ex boyfriend broke up almost 6 months now and haven't seen each other in awhile. yesterday was the first time we've seen each other in almost 4 months. i went to his apartment. it was weird at first cause it felt so different. he says he only wants to be friends and all this but i kept feeling like there were moments were he was getting jealous. like when i told him i ran into an ex i dated before him he was like "oh did you guys talk for a long time" and i was sensing some jealousy. and i told him i might be moving and he was giving me every reason to not go saying there was nothing good there. but then at other times when i was with him i felt like he didn't have feelings for me at all anymore. he also kept saying the next time we hang out and all this. and I'm just so confussed on all of this. and then he texted me this morning and asked if i was happy i came over? i just don't know why he wants to be friends so bad?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just try being friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You can try being friends with your ex but it barely works. I tried being friends with mine and it just got very awkward so I just cut him out of my life completely. To me I look at being friends with an ex as a waste of time, and them just wanting to string me along and keep me wrapped around there finger. If you aren't sure about being friends with him then keep your distance from him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes