I broke up w/ him because he was too angry and possessive. That was last night. Then he text me today being totally normal and cracking jokes. Wtf?

So last night we got into a HUGE fight because I finally had enough of his controlling possessive behavior after only a MONTH.
I ended it with him in a very nice way. Simply stating that we are not compatible and that I wish the best. He wished me the same.

But then today he texts me casually something funny he saw on the internet and starts making convo as if nothing ever happend?

I was caught off guard because that just isn't like him (normally after fights he's very bitter and angry). What gives? How should I respond?

02