Why is it that an ex always wants to be friends?

Say that they're the one who ended the relationship and then they want to remain friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his own X in his softie spot, there is usually motive in mind that even after the lovin'-------They want to remain friends.
    They are Missing the Kissing and of course having you around. However, this doesn't necessarily mean they want to go back to being the way we were either. Many times they don't want to be hooked at the hip at the moment and just want a Friends with benefits factor where they feel they have free reins to come and go as they like and to contact you... when they feel the moment is right.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, sweetie, for allowing to answer a few questions in the "EX" department.:)) xxoo

• Fuck that if we break up I'm gonna act as if I never knew you. There's no being friends afterwards its goodbye and good ridden. Doesn't matter if the breakup was bad or not.

• Good for you, you know what is best.. move on and make good use of the rest of the year, dear.:)) xxoo

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• When an ex says that, he/she just wants you as a backup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes