Do guys get itimidated or find its less appealing if a girl works out a lot?

do guys get itimidated or find its less appealing if a girl works out a lot? So im kinda dating a guy right now, but he doesn't work out, but i do, almost everyday. I do a lot of strengt training and im working towards getting as strong as i can, and i am actually considered strong by most people (people i have met that told me that). I like when my muscles "stick out" and i love the reactions i get when i flex or when i lift heavy. While that is said i know things like that could be considered masculine to some guys, and since he is actually skinny im kinda afraid he will either be turned off by it or feel itimitaed since i am so strong and/or have muscles. We haven't really been intimate so he doesn't really know what i look like, expeically since i have worn big jackest or shirts when we have been hangig out. I actually considered not dating him just because of the fact that he doesn't work out, but when i really think about it its more about my insecurities and that im kinda affriad he will break it off when he feels/see that im almost bigger then him ( i actually think i am). by the way i think you can say i look something similat to the woman in the picture but my arms aren't that toned, my abs aren't that toned and i have a more narrow waistline : www.healthyblackwoman.com/.../download74.jpeg

by the way im 5'5 and i wear size s in pretty much everything

02