Need some female advise, concerning my ex Gf?

Ok she still hates me that is obvious, i try to reconnect with her slowly. I called her 1,5 week ago... she answered the phone. next day i asked her by text if she got her new job, she ignored that message. So today i was looking at pictures in my phone and there was one of her in between. So i posted her that picture , her response : assh*le. ? ok... so i ignored that insult, well her replies to anything i wrote were: so what? so what? so...

than i got a text telling me not to write with her. ok explain me, why does she answer my phone calls and talk to me, but ignores my texts, than tells me not to write with her, she could just block me on social media if she hates me that much. by the way i dont know why she hates me, i think she has some mental issues, along the line of borderline or bi polair. Not sure anyway, why does she act this way. If she doesn't want me to speak to her, or write to her, block me from social media, dont answer my phone calls.

so what do you girls think..

20