How to get over ex boyfriend?

He broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and I probably would have been fine by now but after the break up he called me and text me a few time and confused me and that left me heart broken again. Last Friday we talked and laughed but then got into talking about how we feel about each other and then he told me to go away and then hug up on me. So I left him alone but then Tuesday he calls me and acts like a friend and that leaves me confused and missing him all over again.

I just want to move on but I still have a feeling that he might call me again and I will always feel sad.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason he's talking with you still is because he is having a hard time moving on everybody does after a breakup. But the thing is he broke up with you and you should always remember that you deserve somebody who will do anything to keep you. Don't bother with someone who gave up on you because at the end of the day you want someone who wants to be with you no matter how hard things get. Hang out with friends, have fun do something by yourself like travel and most importantly I know its cliche but I can guarantee you will find someone else sooner than you expect

• Yeah that's very very true and I have been keeping myself busy so I don't think about him but it's so hard but I know I can do it. Thanks a lot for the help