Phone, Text or Face to face?

How would you want your relationship to be broken up by and why? or Has your or did you end your relationship in any of these ways please share your experiences.
  • Phone.
  • Text.
  • Face to face.
    Vote C

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Face to face is how I would like it to be. Not in a public place though but maybe at a nice quiet and calm place. I think breaking up face to face is what is best. I don't understand how people break up with someone over a text or over the phone it just isn't right, they deserve some kind of closure. I've been broken up face to face before the hard part though was that I didn't get any closure and I had to make up my own closure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It depend how much I care about her if she mean too much for me and she's good girl she deserve face to face.

But if she's not good and give me headache no a text would be better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE