Would a guy really break up with a girl for being "too good"?

So he said that he had really been into me before, but now he is realizing that I am too innocent. I am a virgin and I was open to the idea of having sex, but not yet. He is not a virgin and has had sex with over 20 girls. I was his first relationship too because he just had friends with benefits before.. he was my first ever relationship. But would a guy actually break up with a girl because of this? Also, he knew I was a virgin when we were first starting to date and said he wanted to wait for me..
I didn't want to wait til marriage..

1033

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys totally want virgins and want there girls to be goodies. A sweet innocent girl is a huge turn on. Usally the goodies are secretly wild. Good girls gone wild !
    As for him sleeping with 20 girls? As if. Don't he wish.
    You don't want a loser like that anyways. He's a lier and a pig. Not trustworthy he won't not cheat on you or be commited to you only.
    I bet he hasn't been with 2 girls. Those who feel the need to brag they have been with how ever many girls are dreaming.
    Total bs. A cronic wanker 100%

Most Helpful Girl

• AVOID this guy. He is telling you he is not good for you. BELIEVE HIM! LISTEN TO WHAT HE IS TELLING YOU. Leave him alone. Please girl. Wait for a special guy. He is not that guy. You will be just another on his list and he will likely move on to the next. If you want to wait for marriage, I say go ahead. You are rare and special. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Thank you. All of my friends said it was for the best and I think they were right. None of my friends liked him because he was mean and a really bad influence... it sucks that I got hurt by my first ever boyfriend, but I know that I should stay away from him and go after someone better for me.