Lesbian issues, help?

Me and my girl lives with each other but she doesn't trust me with my exs, she personally blocked them and always goes on my phone to look through myessages all the time and tells me if I ever speak to my exs she'd leave me, BUT she still talk to most of her exs and going to see her recent one that broke her heart for closure and going regardless if I say no.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely insecurity on her part and trust issues. A little controlling too. She's still friends with her exes because you trust her, but doesn't trust you to do the same. Maybe you gave her a reason to feel this way? Maybe you're too flirty? I don't know. All I know is, you need to have a talk with her and set an ultimatum. Either you can also continue staying in touch with your exes as she's doing, or she too must end all contact. Quite frankly, I think you both need to let go of your exes. Too much drama and too much confusion and too much endless possibilities. They are an ex for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Controlling partners of any gender is an issue. This kind of jealousy just get's worse. Get rid of her before you end up in a situation that you really don't want to be in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd drop her like a bad habit, double standards are a bad thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds controlling. Also, if this is girls ask guys, then why are there gays on here. This isn't girls ask girls about girls

0|0
    2|0
    • Do you realize how stupid that makes you sound? Why does it let girls comment on girl's questions and same for guys then?

• I'm asking guys also.. I need opinions on this from whatever gender

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 2

• I would not put up with a bit of that.
    I don't think has anything to do with gender preferences.
    She is insecure.
    If you love, or like her
    Like you prob do
    Let her know.
    That's what love really is
    Addressing issues before they become insurmountable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her. She sounds like a controlling hypocrit

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes