How long have you waited before breaking up with bf?

o be honest I have been very busy with college classes, work, and job search. I have so many exams, papers and homework that I haven't been able to make time for my boyfriend. I've stopped bothering to even continue text conversations with him. He sends me texts saying good luck. And I'm starting to become uncertain about my feelings. I don't have time during the weekdays or the weekends either because I'm so busy studying. I haven't seen my boyfriend for 3 weeks and I know he's starting to lose his patience. What should I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You should let him go. You obviously have him way at the bottom of priorities. Nobody is busy 24 hours straight. If you can't make time for a minute text and he slips your mind days at a time then you need to break up with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Given the title to your question it sounds like you've already decided to break up with him.

Put the poor guy out of his misery and just invite him round and tell him everything. Or are you waiting for him to lose all patience and just blow you off?