Anybody else miss their ex?

I miss my ex so much and he broke up with me over 3 weeks ago and I try to get over it but he still calls me to tell me he loves me and misses me so it's so hard to get over him.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have an ex to miss her...

but if i had i'd try to remain riends with her :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't at all, I had to move on and here I am. I understand its difficult to move on from someone especially if they meant a lot to you, but you have to heal someday somehow. Avoid all contact with them and never speak to them ever again. It really helps to move on, and acting like they don't exist helps just as much. It helps in the end and then you won't even remember them. I went through some thing but I've healed. Its hard the first few weeks but as the days go by it get so much more easier.