Anybody else miss their ex?

I miss my ex so much and he broke up with me over 3 weeks ago and I try to get over it but he still calls me to tell me he loves me and misses me so it's so hard to get over him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have an ex to miss her...

but if i had i'd try to remain riends with her :-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't at all, I had to move on and here I am. I understand its difficult to move on from someone especially if they meant a lot to you, but you have to heal someday somehow. Avoid all contact with them and never speak to them ever again. It really helps to move on, and acting like they don't exist helps just as much. It helps in the end and then you won't even remember them. I went through some thing but I've healed. Its hard the first few weeks but as the days go by it get so much more easier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No cause her harassment ended with me so i almost went to jail over her
    nope i don't miss her

0|0
    0|0
  • well i guess the good part of being forever alone is you don´t miss anybody :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't miss my ex anymore, i just miss having someone to kiss and cuddle with 😢...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I have fully moved on. The best solution is to avoid having any contact with him unless you want to get back together. It will be easier for you and it will be easier for him in the long run. Trust me! I had to do the same thing because I didn't want to lead him on and make him feel like crap. You gotta let go.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss my ex and it's been 7 months. I have a boyfriend now and I could NOT be happier, but there's still a part of me that misses my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes