What to response to those hateful words/criticism by my ex boyfriend towards me?

I found out that he was talking to my friends and venting out all his hatreds and bitterness against me. But my friends were not responding that much to him cause they don't want to interfere and go in between us. I know and accepted the fact that he hate me that much cause he has the right to but what I can't understand is how can he replaced all the love and feels that we once shared with his ego?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• That's none of your business. Stay away from the poor chap you manipulative parasite!

Most Helpful Girl

• that is normal, I mean he shouldn't be talking about you behind your back, that is just so wrong. anyways he is very hurt, maybe you broke his heart? because if he is feeling so much anger and so much hate and bitterness now, that mean he used to really really like you or even love you-
    was the breakup mutual?

• Yeah he is really hurt but I was hurt too. Letting go of him was really painful. He said that if I was no longer happy, I should leave cause he only wish for my happiness. I know I hurt him so much but I feel like if I'll stay I will hurt him more. I just can't understand why is he doing this. One of my friends that he's been hanging out told me that he may using this method to show that he and my friends are hanging out and can gather infos about me