Do we have hope?

My boyfriend and I met and dated when we were 18, 20, 22. Each time was for about 3 months or so. I always ended up breaking it off due to someone else. Honestly when I was younger I didn't appreciate the nice guys, After having no contact for 10 years, we found each other on Facebook. Obviously a lot of time has passed between us, we are different people established etc. We met and instantly starting dating again, this time he broke up with me...Again another 3 month relationship. Couple months past, he wrote me an email basically saying that he really loves me and doesn't understand why he broke it off before. He wanted to try it again, but this time to have a real relationship and try. Here we are, 10 months dating. The longest we have stayed together beyond the 3 month mark.

The problem I have is our relationship, is to a point where I feel we need to be more serious otherwise, we need to move our separate ways. I feel in my whole heart that he is the one that I am to be with for the rest of my life. However, how he acts and the things he does makes me question if he truly loves me and feels the same way.

The first problem I have is that I feel he does not appreciate me. For example, I have yet to receive flowers. He does spend time with me and takes me out to dinners, but I don't get anything cutesy or what I would consider romantic.

The second problem I have is that I feel that he spends a lot of his time with his friends. I feel that our time and his time with his friends are not balanced.

The last problem I have is that unfortunately, I got drunk the other nice and cried my eyes out to him on the phone about all these pent up feelings. I told him I am unhappy and that something needs to change. I also said that if he is not on the same page with me, then I want to move on to someone that wants the same things. Then, I got upset with him because he didn't want to come over. He wanted to go to bed to get up early for a football game and bachelor party. He said he would call me tomorrow.

Well its tomorrow, and he has not called me all day/night. I understand its guy day...but why the heck has he not called or even texted me?

There is just so much and I am not sure if I am wasting my time again or will things work itself out and I am over reacting for nothing.
Do we have hope?
1
2