Why is my ex acting like this?

He loved me and he had a really hard time with the break up at first it kept going from him wanting to get back together to not wanting to be together so I think he's confused and still loves me. He can't look me in the face the one time we did talk. He won't go near me. But he stares at me from a distance. Almost everytime I look at him he's looking at me. Why is he always looking at me? He blocked me from a social medias. Why would he block me? And I think he's trying to hurt me he told me he was going to prom and he was going to end up dating the girl he's going with. But I know he doesn't have a prom date and he didn't start trying to find a prom date till he knew I was going. He told my friend he never loved and that he doesn't love me. Why is he trying to hurt me. I think he still loves me though. But he can't talk to me or look at me. But he stares from a distance. Why is he acting like this? Why does he want me to be hurt? Why does he stare at me? Why is he trying so hard to get to prom now?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is being spiteful to me. He wants some sense it revenge for the break up with him. He feels that if he can hurt you he will feel better about himself.