Is it ok for boyfriend to give female co worker his number?

She was sacked weeks ago but he seems to know she has got another job? Maybe he's chatting to her?
Updates:
Should I ask him? I don't want to come across jealous

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It fine. Trust him until he give you reason not to.

Insecurity destroyed relationship. You can ask him, but make it casual, maybe like a joke or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's cheated on his ex gf :/ why have her number? It's not like they worked along side each other as they work in different areas in sales

• Show All
    • So you got your answer. But you're not satisfied, isn't it?

• No :/ I don't text any of the people I work with , just makes me think who gave who there number

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is OK.
    But ask him if you have any doubts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If he gives you a business card then that is subtle and no one would even care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its ok , until you find a reason not to trust him

0|0
    0|0
    • They didn't work alongside each other , I'm insecure because he cheated on his ex gf ,

• With you? Cuz if not then your just gonna have to trust him

• No not with me

• Well are they friends?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well they didn't work alongside each other only saw each other on job courses , that was maybe one a month

• Long enough to make friends though? Or no?

• I just don't no what to think , I have just messaged him asking him how does he seem to know how the others got on after they all got sacked and he said they all talk?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes