Is it ok for boyfriend to give female co worker his number?

She was sacked weeks ago but he seems to know she has got another job? Maybe he's chatting to her?
Should I ask him? I don't want to come across jealous

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It fine. Trust him until he give you reason not to.

Insecurity destroyed relationship. You can ask him, but make it casual, maybe like a joke or something.

• He's cheated on his ex gf :/ why have her number? It's not like they worked along side each other as they work in different areas in sales

• So you got your answer. But you're not satisfied, isn't it?

• No :/ I don't text any of the people I work with , just makes me think who gave who there number

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is OK.
    But ask him if you have any doubts.