I really can't get over my first love?

He was my first love but I wasn't his. When we first met which is a year ago he was still getting over his ex girlfriend, his first love. I didn't know about it until he broke up with me because he wasn't ready to commit. I was really sad, he started to regret his decision but I did what was best for me, I deleted him from my life in order to move on but my feelings didn't change that much. He never really moved on from me, months later he came back and apologized. At that time I was still healing so I ran back to him but I was still angry at him and didn't trust him enough to open up again. He got tired of my attitude and one day we argued so bad that he left. He didn't want anything to do with me so I assumed that we broke up but nope, he started randomly texting me for a long time. He could not open up so our texting didn't lead anywhere, this continued for five months. We met up once, it was weird he kept touching me and went back and forth. I put up with his childish games until I had enough and stopped talking to him even though I still loved him. Now he has girls all over his social medias, he deleted almost all sad quotes and brags about his successful life. It breaks my heart to look at him and how he just goes to girl after girl. I can't date anyone else because I still want to be with him and I'm so tired of healing AGAIN. What am I supposed to do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Give yourself some time as time heals all the wounds.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes