she's about to leave me. please help?

My girlfriend and I started off hot. I got her number, but I didn't like her and she was in love with me. She wanted us to get marry, me to meet her mom, and all that stuff. She's 24 and I'm 18. Her little brother us 17. But I have my own apartment and car already and stuff. Anyway, some months passed, and I became an asshole. And and she rolled with it. We went on "Break" like 5 days before V-Day. I told her I had plans and some surprises so we went. We had sex that night and the next day, I found out she had been talking to somebody else already. We continued to go through our "Breaks" with hanging out, arguing, sex, and spending nights together for some weeks.

Now she's at the point of calling me her friend, but she text me today saying that I should move on because she eventually will too. But, every time we hang out together, even if its friendly, we wind up having sex.

I know I can get her back, but it's going to be hard as ever and I have to be very careful with what I say and do with her. She know I won't give up and will chase her to the end of the universe and back. I've been praying for a woman like her, and I have her and I know she's the one I want to spend the rest of our life with. I know I'm young but please believe me, I've been through and done a lot already. She the one.

I just need some help on what to say and do now. She said the "spark" is gone, but still clicks with me when ever we hang out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well that's hard. but you should start fighting for her. Try to think about what she likes most and show it to her in actions. try to figure out a way to solve your problems. Take her out for dinner.
    Tell her that she is the one and only. The women you want to spend the rest of your life with.
    And don't give up that soon.
    She wants to know if she's worth fighting for.
    Good luck

0|1
    0|0
    • Even if I've done that stuff already? Becasue I still make her laugh and smile and stuff, but as soon as we spend time apart, we have to start all over now.

• You should keep on doing that stuff. Also when everything is fine you should try to please her and make her feel loved. I know it has to come from both sides but in this situation it has to be you. And better dont have sex if you are not ok emotionally. It never makes up for that. Tell her you love her and you are willing to do everything for the relationship to work out but you also need her support.

• And does she trust you?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes