she's about to leave me. please help?

My girlfriend and I started off hot. I got her number, but I didn't like her and she was in love with me. She wanted us to get marry, me to meet her mom, and all that stuff. She's 24 and I'm 18. Her little brother us 17. But I have my own apartment and car already and stuff. Anyway, some months passed, and I became an asshole. And and she rolled with it. We went on "Break" like 5 days before V-Day. I told her I had plans and some surprises so we went. We had sex that night and the next day, I found out she had been talking to somebody else already. We continued to go through our "Breaks" with hanging out, arguing, sex, and spending nights together for some weeks.

Now she's at the point of calling me her friend, but she text me today saying that I should move on because she eventually will too. But, every time we hang out together, even if its friendly, we wind up having sex.

I know I can get her back, but it's going to be hard as ever and I have to be very careful with what I say and do with her. She know I won't give up and will chase her to the end of the universe and back. I've been praying for a woman like her, and I have her and I know she's the one I want to spend the rest of our life with. I know I'm young but please believe me, I've been through and done a lot already. She the one.

I just need some help on what to say and do now. She said the "spark" is gone, but still clicks with me when ever we hang out?

10