I really need help?

Ok so I'm 15 and my parents got divorced a year ago but the fighting went on for 2 years and after that my dad got a girlfriend because he didn't want to think of my mom so I said to myself I don't ever want to have a girlfriend but now I'm developing feelings for this girl so I don't know what to do. Should I like this girl or should I stay the course and never be hurt like I was when my parents divorced.. Please Help

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure that you positive that you like the girl first. But don't let your parents decisions affect your relationships. Which I know from personal experience is difficult, but if you don't let yourself feel emotions like that it will end up hurting more than you think!

• It's just I don't want to get hurt a second time I needed therapy because of the impact the divorce had on me

• I had that same problem with my step mum when I first met her, try getting to know her to find another way of seeing her. And as for the fear of breaking up with a girlfriend, (if you decide to ask her out) it won't be as painful as when your parents broke up.

• How do I ask a girl out in high school it's not like I have money or a car I turned 15 last week and I only know my dads girlfriend as a person who buys stuff for me I don't know how else because whenever I feel there are going to kiss I just go away I can't deal with my dad dating someone else