Guys: Have you ever regretted a break up?

I'm not talking about when a girl has broken up with you, but when either you broke up with her or it was mutual. Did you try to get her back?
  • Yes, there is a girl I regret breaking up with
    Vote A
  • No, I don't regret any of the break ups
    Vote B
  • It's complicated
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
  • I just want to see the answers
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am 46. I broke up with a woman for the very first time in my life almost 1 yr ago. During the last 14 months I have broke up with 3 women. I still feel like shit about all of them. But since my divorce (which I didn't want) I feel I shouldn't have to be unhappy. I was willing to be unhappy to save my marriage, but not for a stranger.
    I only went on dates with 5 women when I was young. all dumped me or just didn't want to go out again.
    Since my divorce 14 months ago I went out with 12 women. (I tried to date way too early and 9 were from March til end of May.
    5 were just "meet for drinks" that never went any farther. I don't count those as dates.
    3 I broke up with. 2 broke up with me. all but one of the others was just a mutual.. don't want to continue.
    I am currently with the most amazing woman ever. I already know at just less then a month, that if she doesn't break up with me.. I will marry her one day...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I listened to a friend of mine and lost the love of my life and I've regretted it ever since.. Turns out he just wanted to sleep with her.. Some friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I regret the way the relationship ended. I wish I would have spoke up earlier and asked for break and tell my ex I loved her as a friend (which I still do). Instead I let the negative emotions fester until she dumped me (which I actually wanted her to do at the time). However I underestimated how much it would impact me later.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary, I regretted making such girlfriend choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a matter of fact no man should ever feel sad for breaking up with some woman... why? cause most women are useless and selfish and self centered controlling and gold diggers... then again most men are the same as well... in conclusion one must always say THANK GOD THAT B! T@# IS GONE

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never broken up with a girl but I regret letting my ex break up with me

0|0
    0|0
  • I missed her vag

0|1
    2|1
  • Never ever regretted actually thanks god I left them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes