Guys: Have you ever regretted a break up?

I'm not talking about when a girl has broken up with you, but when either you broke up with her or it was mutual. Did you try to get her back?

• Yes, there is a girl I regret breaking up with
  • No, I don't regret any of the break ups
  • It's complicated
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
  • I just want to see the answers
    Vote E

638

What Guys Said 38

• I don't regret breaking up with this one girl I liked. It was mutual and we still talk from time to time.

It is the ones that have dumped me that have left a bitter taste in my mouth since they threw me away for some shallow reasons. They just suck because I may have made a few exceptions to things I dislike in them, and the second they disagree with something I do they throw me to the curb and then treat me like scum. Women can be real vile individuals and disinterested in working issues out.

• I feel the same about the guys that dumped me.. guys can be huge dicks too!

• I don't regret any of the break-ups I had. I am now with the love of my life and a great woman!

• Not really. I feel bad at the moment but I know my reasons

• If we broke up, its for a reason. I get over it pretty quickly because of that.

• Only thing out of it is that I felt like I lost my best friend besides that nope don't regret it

• Yes I should have had 10 kids with her In stead of 5 would have been with her longer LOL

• kinda miss her :(

• Yes there's not a day I don't think about it..

• i miss megan fox. she sucked well

• No, people break up for a reason

• What about the people who break up and keep doing it?

• I listened to a friend of mine and lost the love of my life and I've regretted it ever since.. Turns out he just wanted to sleep with her.. Some friend

• I regret the way the relationship ended. I wish I would have spoke up earlier and asked for break and tell my ex I loved her as a friend (which I still do). Instead I let the negative emotions fester until she dumped me (which I actually wanted her to do at the time). However I underestimated how much it would impact me later.

• On the contrary, I regretted making such girlfriend choices.

• as a matter of fact no man should ever feel sad for breaking up with some woman... why? cause most women are useless and selfish and self centered controlling and gold diggers... then again most men are the same as well... in conclusion one must always say THANK GOD THAT B! T@# IS GONE

• I've never broken up with a girl but I regret letting my ex break up with me

• I missed her vag

• Never ever regretted actually thanks god I left them

What Girls Said 6