Guys: Have you ever regretted a break up?

I'm not talking about when a girl has broken up with you, but when either you broke up with her or it was mutual. Did you try to get her back?
  • Yes, there is a girl I regret breaking up with
  • No, I don't regret any of the break ups
  • It's complicated
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
  • I just want to see the answers
    Vote E

638

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am 46. I broke up with a woman for the very first time in my life almost 1 yr ago. During the last 14 months I have broke up with 3 women. I still feel like shit about all of them. But since my divorce (which I didn't want) I feel I shouldn't have to be unhappy. I was willing to be unhappy to save my marriage, but not for a stranger.
    I only went on dates with 5 women when I was young. all dumped me or just didn't want to go out again.
    Since my divorce 14 months ago I went out with 12 women. (I tried to date way too early and 9 were from March til end of May.
    5 were just "meet for drinks" that never went any farther. I don't count those as dates.
    3 I broke up with. 2 broke up with me. all but one of the others was just a mutual.. don't want to continue.
    I am currently with the most amazing woman ever. I already know at just less then a month, that if she doesn't break up with me.. I will marry her one day...