Ex told me to f**k off?

Context doesn't matter, because we've been at it for a while now, and it got to a point where we both exploded. But a few hours ago he told me to eff off. I guess, what does it mean when your ex specifically says to eff off? Was he saying it out of anger, does he want me to actually leave his life for good?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you've both been at it for a while. So it's safe to assume that he did mean what he said.

• He's the type of person to say stuff he doesn't mean when he's angry. I don't know if that is the case here or not.

• If he's got anger issues, he needs to sort them out instead of going berserk with his words. You don't have to put up with his anger. Just do what he said, and if he didn't mean it, then he'll probably come back to begging for forgiveness. If he doesn't, then just move on and find someone else who knows how to manage his temper better.

What Guys Said 4

• Let him be

• It means that its time to fuck off.

• He was saying it out of anger but he's not an x for a reason

• what do u expect "eff off " to mean? i love u? seriously , he said that then just leave him alone

What Girls Said 1

• that depends on the person.
    If I tell someone to f*ck off, I do really mean get the hell out of my sight and go die somewhere.

He is your ex now, and probably for a good reason too. What do you care if he meant it or not. Erase him out of your life.