How do I get over a cheating girlfriend (about 2.5 years) and seeing him and her together at work?

ill make this simple... i got cheated on for about 7 to 8 months not knowing after catching her. I get yelled at i get the "its your fault" thing.. you know when cheaters blame you for everything and bring up all the negative things and never the positive. So i see them both everyday at work.. and its hard for me to aviod them.. the guy do the same thing i did with her.. take her to work, sit at the same lunch table i used to sit.. now i sit in my cold car at night (2nd shift) and eat becuase i want to avoid them. everybody knows. about it.. im embarrassed..

we both move from another state to start a fresh.. and now that she lefted me for him im all alone in this state that i have no idea whats good and no friends that i can trust and no family. So im living alone in my 1 bedroom apt that we was living in.. If i wasn't in love with her i wouldn't be in this horrible pain.. Im a gamer, im usually at home.. but now that im alone and in a state that i dont know anything about im at home a lot more than ever.. I would go out when i was with her. somewhat because we both didn't know about this state and we was saving up our money etc..

so how do i get through this pain? what should i do? its hard to trust any girl now.. oh well..

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to reach through here and hug you sweetie! I'm not sure how to get over it. You will definitely need the support of friends. And if I may suggest, working a different shift or somewhere different all together. Please don't ever feel embarrassed, for there is no reason to feel that way. Some people are just cruel and like to rub things in your face. Rise above them honey! There's nothing to fear!

• Thank you.. a hug would be good right now.. if my family was here with me in Texas they would hug me and stuff.. but i tried to change shifts but my positon is a 2 man team on both shifts and the first shift is full with 2 :(... unless i downgrade.. no way.. i actually helped her get this job.. i brought her in the company. sucks... but i am looking for a better job anyways. thank you once again. ill try to keep my head up.