Long Distance relationship?

This guy and I met through Twitter with some mutual interests. We were good friends for a while, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. I would've loved to say yes, but I just had too much on my plate, and he was okay with that. Then we had a small fight, we made up, everything was fine. We were fine, everything was perfect. About two weeks later, he kept saying how much he loved me and how amazing I am. Then he said to forget him. He unfollowed me on Twitter so we can't dm, and the only other way I can speak to him through Skype. What should I do?

• Try and Skype to see what went wrong
  • Leave him alone
  • Wait for him to talk to me
    Vote C
  • Never speak again
    Vote D
I suppose I should add that I'm in love with him

174

Most Helpful Guy

• "I suppose I should add that I'm in love with him."

There is your answer! Give him a ring and sort things out, it's worth a shot.

Long distance relationships are no picnic though. I've been in a couple (two) in my life and one of them was under the age of 18, which is when it is most difficult.

You two are in school, no jobs, no financial stability and the idea of traveling via plane, car or train is just out of the question for you both. My best advice is to remain close friends until 18+ when you can better afford to actually meet! Enjoy high school, go on local dates and learn from the experiences before you make a serious long distance commitment.

I wish you the best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be feeling rejected and is now looking for reassurance. Or he met someone else. It's a coin toss. Might as well try to contact and find out.

• I think that he understands what's going on in my life at this moment, I've got a lot of family issues at the moment, and he knows of that. Thank you!