Long Distance relationship?

This guy and I met through Twitter with some mutual interests. We were good friends for a while, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. I would've loved to say yes, but I just had too much on my plate, and he was okay with that. Then we had a small fight, we made up, everything was fine. We were fine, everything was perfect. About two weeks later, he kept saying how much he loved me and how amazing I am. Then he said to forget him. He unfollowed me on Twitter so we can't dm, and the only other way I can speak to him through Skype. What should I do?

• Try and Skype to see what went wrong
    Vote A
  • Leave him alone
    Vote B
  • Wait for him to talk to me
    Vote C
  • Never speak again
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I suppose I should add that I'm in love with him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I suppose I should add that I'm in love with him."

There is your answer! Give him a ring and sort things out, it's worth a shot.

Long distance relationships are no picnic though. I've been in a couple (two) in my life and one of them was under the age of 18, which is when it is most difficult.

You two are in school, no jobs, no financial stability and the idea of traveling via plane, car or train is just out of the question for you both. My best advice is to remain close friends until 18+ when you can better afford to actually meet! Enjoy high school, go on local dates and learn from the experiences before you make a serious long distance commitment.

I wish you the best of luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be feeling rejected and is now looking for reassurance. Or he met someone else. It's a coin toss. Might as well try to contact and find out.

3|0
    0|0
    • I think that he understands what's going on in my life at this moment, I've got a lot of family issues at the moment, and he knows of that. Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• u should try someone out who can be with u at any cost i mean myself

0|0
    1|1
  • hmmm i guess better leave him alone

after all LDR fail most of the time!

0|0
    1|0
  • Respect his decision maybe when your not as busy you could try talk to him but as it currently stood he was unhappy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• run! it's called gaslighting. look it up. he comes on strong as mr. perfect, professes his love then takes it away and make you feel like you did something wrong so you will chase him and stay with him. meanwhile you'll be so happy that he's paying attention to you again that you won't notice that he's actually kind of a jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a long distance relationship. 4 hours away. It's working amazingly for me. I think it's actually better to have it because my "friends" all always trashing anyone I've been with -_- and you actually have to work out what you want to do and plan a lot for dates :) it works for me :) I'm very happy with my Spidey-Kun 😊

2|0
    0|0
  • long distance is hard i myself was in for a long time it only gives pain i can understand how you feel so Skype with him once and then try to forget him becuz his not right for you and to get over him go out wid frndz go shopping and if u feel like talk to other guys :)

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm thats a bit hard without knowing much about your convo's or relationship. Do you feel anything happened to lead him into not wanting to talk anymore. Thats quite a big move if everything was going as good as you say. Though maybe give it a week or two and give him some space then try skyping him. Maybe something has happened in his day to day life and just needed a break from everything for a while. Hard to know though!

0|0
    0|0
    • I've always had some issues with depression and anxiety, so maybe he got tired of dealing with that. I honestly have no clue of anything I did wrong, but I might have and just not realized it

• Show All
    • I've gotten a lot better than I was, just not 100% good yet. Hopefully things get better for you as well, thank you

• Thats good, yeah i have it was mostly through high school. Though went down hill beginning this year though i m a lot better now. :) If you ever want to chat, i wouldn't mind :) x

• I'd suggest giving him some space. Sometimes gives need time to cool down and reflect.
    Then write to him on Skype. On how you feel. (: Or if you have a nice picture of him post it on Twitter. I'm sure he will look at your profile. If the feeling is mutual. (:

Hopefully this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • He found someone else hun. The abruptness screams other girl! Don't fall for it hun you're young and your heart wants to love but online relationships almost never work at your age. You need connection and to figure out who you are with someone close to you not a computer screen. I know it's hard but I would move on. Find someone who you can hold and love in the flesh because that is where you'll find love.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, if you are in love with him.. you should try skyping with him. You'll regret it later that you haven't tried everything that was in your power otherwise... the what if thoughts carry on much longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't do long distance relationships they don't really last. They take a lot of effort to be in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not EVER disturb those who have once avoided YOU!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a LDR.. so It's hard.. I know.. just be patient..

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds a bit unstable so your best bet is to run in the other direction and don't look back.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 14. It's not that serious. Let it go

0|1
    0|0
  • leave him be

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him alone

0|0
    1|0
  • sometime you have to talk things and i think this si the case see if you can fix thing if you really like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys only met threw Skype and never met before it's not worth it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes