What should I do? please help?

When I came home from work at like 6:30 my financè was sneaking out with another another woman when he was suppose to be at work. I was furious amd went crazy, yelling at him and he told me that he has slept with FOUR other women while we've been engaged which has only been 3 months and didn't regret it. By now I wanted to murder him and asked him what did I do wrong that u need to cheat and not be honest with me about losing ur job? For some reason that rubbed him the wrong way and he got really really volient, grabbed my neck and got in my face. If I break the engagement I will have to hear my mother telling me I am an embarrassment to the family and a good women always turns her head when her man does someone wrong and if I don't break the engagement I have to marry a cheater. What should I do? How do tell my family I'm not getting married and why I'm not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh he!! No !! Not to be rude or anything here , but mom be damned.. Who the heck is she to choose what is right or wrong for you? If a good woman turns her head to such things does it make it go away? Or does it just not exist? Shouldn't the guy turn his head if you decide to step out on him then , in all fairness this nutt sack does deserve it after all. It's your life to live and choose , if a life of constant misery appeals to you then mom is right. In my opinion this guy doesn't love you , he manipulates you into thinking he does. He is a player , plain and simple. Flush this turd before his stink fouls you whole life.

• Let me say I appoligise if what I said offended you , but the more I read into this the madder I got at this guy. It's his small mind and big ego and those like him that give ALL men a bad rep.