So we just broke up. I feel like i'm dying. HALP?

So we just broke up. I feel like i'm dying. I live alone and far from my friends, i don't have anyone to talk to or have a drink with. What do i do?

PS I'm a grown man, don't tell me to stop being a little bitch; i loved her to bits, but things just didn't work out, we were fighting a lot lately and eventually we both got fed up and decded to call quits.

I'm really devastated. I only have the internet with me and I work at home (freelancer).

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing a year ago so I understand the pain. The pain for me was like getting shot in the heart except for it was out of the blue. I understand the feeling I went through the same thing but I've healed. The best thing you can do is try to move on somehow and let time take its course. Find a favorite hobby that you like, maybe go catch up with your friends. Delete her number, delete the picture, and block her off of social networks if you haven't. Cutting of all contact works just as well. For me I just acted like my ex didn't exist and it worked for me pretty well. You can only try so much, and then once you've done all that you can and it still isn't working the best thing to do is call it quits. I went through my first break up and it hurt very much but I healed. It just takes time that's all. You don't' forget someone in a day, it could take days, weeks, months or even up to a year. If you need to cry then cry, if you need to that is. If you have anything that reminds you of her I would suggest throwing it away. Because the more you hold on to it the more difficult it will be to move on. Distract yourself or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't run from it... be sad
    don't hold back ya emotions or it'll just come back and bite ya another time

Just get it out ya system... dust yaself off and look forward

• thanks brother. yeah, i've become a huge sack of sad dorito. i can't see myself moving on any sooner.