Want To Win Someone Back, Prove How Much You Care?

Ok So Me and This Guy had a fight, he said he didn't care, so I took the no contact approach, he message me told me he had feelings for me, I told him how I felt about him, how I always thought about him, he sent me message back, I don't know what to say honestly, my last message that I sent to him I said, let me prove to you how much I care. He's is long distance from me, so I was thinking of putting a status on there, one that shows how much I care, But I don't know what to say, and was hoping some of you might have some ideas what to write, like a quote or some nice words, would very much appreciate it, if you could help me in this way. Guys What Would You Like a girl to say to you? What Would Make you happy, want him to know how special he is too me. What would make you feel special?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You might look to music lyrics for inspiration. The Who for example. "I'd gladly lose me to find you"

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't care. Move on. You're wasting your time.