Was I wrong for exposing the dirty double crosser?

The other day I was looking for a friends baby registry and came across my boyfriends name in a different registry on the same page. I found her Facebook profile and saw he was seeing both of us for the same time. I sent her a private message to tell her about him and also handed him all their pics printed up in nice gift bag. Am I wrong because I contacted the girl? Only a small part of me feels bad that I told but he's played both of us. He started out saying sorry after I handed over the pics but now he is mad I sent her an email exposing his actions. I also let both of them know I'm done with him and he is now blocked from contacting me at all. I'm really angry and hurt he lied the whole time and after we had multiple conversations about cheating, honesty and what we wanted as relationship goals. I was up front about what I wanted from day 1, but he completely has lied. Ps... he said he's no longer talking to me, but I was done with any communication after I handed over those pics.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• What a horrible story. Good for you for exposing his nasty ways. If he wants to be like that, then he has to accept the consequences of his actions.