Ex girlfriends starting to like my instagram pics after she saw me again. Is there a reason?

I haven't seen my ex since we broke up 5 months ago. We ran into eachother a week ago, talked briefly with a short catchup. It was pretty casual. And ever since then she has been liking almost all of my instagram photos since last week. Is there a reason? Because she barely did while we were broken up, maybe once every month, but now its almost every new photo since I saw her last week.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she considers , that she wants to be with you once again. But If I were you , I wouldn't tanke the bait.

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably saw you and realised she missed you, maybe not in a romantic way but she is trying to bait you into talking to her again for any reason, whether she wants to be a friend or more. If you are interested in talking to her again I say go for it.