Why has she suddenly left me without a proper reason?

We were together for almost 4 years. I was technically living at her house for the last 2 years or so and we had a great relationship. In the last month or so I could start to tell things were going downhill and we were barely ever having sex anymore.

She has always had problems with depression but around this time it seemed to be getting worse. It eventually ended because she said she was feeling too guilty about the effects her depression was having on me, even though I kept saying that it wasn't effecting me and that she was worth it.

I asked her if she had just stoppped loving me and she said she promised it wasn't that and she still loved me just as much as she always has. Why has she done this? I'm pretty convinced that it's over for good.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Depression has a way of taking over someones logical thoughts.
    Give her some space and allow her to really think about her choice.
    Show her how it is supposed to feel like when it is over.
    Do not contact her at all.
    Allow her to contact you.
    Do not waste all of your energy on her, you do not know if she will ever come back.
    Instead focus on yourself and keep your options openm

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a lie man. She probably feels guilty about possibly cheating on you. So she needs space to decide between you and another guy. I hate to go straight to the worst possible scenario. But if she's exhibiting signs of cheating then you need to ask her if there's another guy in the picture. If there is I would leave. And move on dude. Hope it works out but good luck!

• Oh and yeah give her space don't contact her and work on you become the strongest version of yourself bro!!