Confused, just ended things & he started crying?

I was dating a guy for months until yesterday where he told me there was no point in dating since he is leaving. I knew he was moving but he initiated everything dating, the dates, meeting his friends, his brothers, & he mom knew about me and talked to me once. I went with the flow thinking it was going somewhere & didn't know I was just being used & lead on-- as I asked questions to get closure he told me to stop and started crying & just staring at me like he had a bunch to say but didn't... I don't know why nor do I understand why this all happened... I'm hurt and confused by his choice & emotion... help?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wanted to have a relationship for you, but that he had to make a tough decision and that you were both better off breaking up. If you don't think that's true, tell him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How would I start a convo like that? After we had this talk I just left his place...

• It's okay, thank you though!

• No problem, i wish the best for you two!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he cheated on you and feels bad or really loves you and wants to set you free I don't know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE