How to recover the loneliness?

After getting breakup with a girl !! How to recover from it since I dint initiate the breakup

Am looking for a girls opinion :p

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It unfortunately takes time and the amount of time is different for everybody, especially if you had strong feelings for them. It all just really sucks, and that's the simplest way to put it. When I went through it the best thing that helped me was keeping myself busy, no matter how unmotivated I was. You just have to try and keep a positive outlook on everything and remind yourself that it isn't the end of the world even though it may feel like it is. I know what you're going through! Best of luck.

• thanks for ur comment !! Yes really it is like that !! And am looking for a best company over here

• You're welcome. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• Time heals all wounds especially if u keep yourself occupied during that time

• May be!!! But still finding hard at night times

• Yes exactly the same !!! Jus trying to control my tears daily

• The sun will surely shine again. You have yet to experience the best or worst day of your life so you might as well be still and know that you have everything you need in you to recover from this

What Guys Said 1

• Time it will get better as each day passes.