It happened, my relationship of 3 years ended last night. I need some advice, how do you begin to love yourself again?

I'm trying to keep myself busy because I don't want to be sad. I found out that when I occupy myself I feel a lot better, but lately I have been running out of things to do. Especially around night time. I have insomnia so I rarely sleep but I have Klonopin a type of sleeping medicine, which helps me sleep I mean I take it and I'm out in less than 15. The medicine makes me feel sick in the mornings and makes me feel high, so I need some ideas on what to do while I try to put myself to sleep. Also I'm an over thinker, I go through every detail, everything thing that can happen, every little thing said, and eventually I get anxiety and I cry myself to sleep. Help needed!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Be with your friends! Thats the moment when you need to be surrounded from people that care about you! Talk about your feelings. If you feel angry scream about it! Let your feelings out.
    Hear some music that will fill you up with energy!
    I can think of two songs that have helped me: Three Days Grace - Pain
    and Three Days Grace - Riot
    When you get better you will understand, that life goes on and the best is yet to come