How to get over the loneliness?

U know. The kind of loneliness when u can't get to sleep at night because u overthink everything. N just cry yourself out till u fall asleep and the tears on your cheeks gets dry.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• i already went through that, that time when you just feel apart from everything and cry every time, well even if to me was because of depression i think the sames can go for you so, try to stick to your friends and try to even make new ones, and don't keep your feelings just for yourself, ask a friend you trust or someone who as had the same sad experience, they will tell you what you can do and will make your loneliness disapear from day to night, i hope my opinion helped in any way and if it didn't i hope someone else can help you

• Its on bed. I can't ask someone to to talk to me till i fall asleep.

• then try to remember something you've always loved or just simply put on your headphones (if you have ones) and listen to the musics you like, also to have a good night sleep and to feel less depressed try to stay out of stress involving situations and if you drink too much coffee you should try to drink less at least because it remains on your sistem for over than 2 days and try to find a healthy hobby because a healthy body can let you have a healthy mind and because you feel tired you will sleep more easily, also if you need to cry then cry, nobody will be there to judge you and you will feel more relieved if you let it all out. just try to remember the good and funny things that happened during your day and just say goodnight to yourself and that tomorrow will be a better day

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. I've been feeling like that for the last 7 months. You just have to try to direct your thoughts to happy or meaningless ones. Try to distract yourself.

• I distract myself n they are all temporary. I am tired distracting myself

• So am I. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry you're hurting. You can message me if you ever need to talk by the way.