What's the best way to make a guy give up pursuing you?

We use to be acquaintances but once I realized that he liked me I tried to prevent a friendship from happening. I didn't want to lead him on so I thought distancing myself would be best.

Eventually he obviously hinted that he liked me even though I was avoiding him like crazy so we'd eventually no longer even be acquaintances.

And now that class is over, I rarely see him so he over does it every time he sees me by bumping up against me or trying to physically touch me. I don't like being rudely touched out of no where

I told him that I'm not interested in him but he just doesn't seem to get it like being persistent doesn't work for me

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm tell him in a VERY CLEAR way, that persistence won't get him nowhere and you are just NOT FUCKING INTERESTED

• maybe he imagines that if he tries hard enough it'll work, tell him it is absolutely not the case :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 ways:
    pretend that you like him but smother him like be hella clingy and talk about getting married having kids. Hopefully that'll scare him off

OR

Be very closed off and cruel just a total bitch

What Guys Said 5

• There's Nothing u can do... any ignoring u will do will only reinforce the "playing hard to get" theory he has in his head. He will eventually lose interest.

• Honestly, there is no best way. Just be firm in your disinterest, and if that doesn't work, ignore him as much as possible.

• Why does he like you? Have you guys ever actually talked, or is he just a creepo that saw you one day and never quit?

• If you read my question info you'd know that we've talked since we used to be acquainted... however now I don't know who the guy is. I don't remember, I wish I could see what date I made this question

• Can't seem to take a hint can he? Start being mean, tell him to F off.

• Move, or get a restraining order. A lot of the times, "no" makes us think you're playing hard to get.

What Girls Said 3

• He saw you with another guy he'd probably give up

• Hit on one of his friends then he'll stop

• If he loves the chase then give him what he wants