What does my ex mean?

He broke up with me 1 month ago and every week he has been confusing me saying he loves me then ignores me. He called last Friday and we talked for a bit and he said he was going to come see me but he didn't and he ignores me, so I sent him a text saying "I guess what u said last week was a lie it sucks because I love and care about you more then anything but you ignore me well have a nice life you'll never hear from me again" and Text me the next day saying "I'm sick of being a tool" what does he mean?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• With him being the one who 'Broke up with me 1 month ago' here, dear, he most likely was still Missing the Kissing when he continued to come back in your life With------He loves me then ignores me.
    He sounds as though he has some hidden resentment and may be retaliating against you when he is 'Confusing me.' However, by telling you "I'm sick of being a tool."
    You both need to sit down and have a serious convo. Right now, although this Break up is still in motion, open lines of convo are important if this little tool," he is 'Telling you' that he is tired of being used and abused and this may be his reason of the season of Why he ended it... my notion is he still cares.
    Open lines of convo are very important at this stage of things if you both are going to go on with 'He said, she said." Airing your feelings and getting to the bottom of things when you were in this relationship, may help find some closure or even bring you both back to at least this new stage of starting off as friends or maybe getting back together again.
    Good luck. xx

• It's weird that he would say because I never used him and when he broke up with me I was nothing but understanding and tried to move on but he continued to contact me and tell me he loved me and then when I would reply he ignores me. I text him back after he said that but he won't reply so I'm just going to move on and I already deleted his number.

• I still don't have closure because he told me he loves me a lot and for him to walk away is hard I would rather he had not told me that. But there isn't anything I can do about it.

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand... although it may seem not like a 'Closure,' you at least know he still loves you but doesn't want you now both to be together... however, that could change, it is still a new break up. xx