Still in love with my ex who cheated with a man?

I'm devastated and heartbroken. Tbh I don't want to accept that the man I was in love with is Gay. He never told me and denied it when I confronted him. We have a child together and I feel so bad for my daughter, she's only 1 years old. :( Iwanted to be a family. I still miss him but once he cheated with a man I knew it was over. I don't understand why I still love him and I hate myself for that.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• So sad to know about you. Take care of you and your children. A big sympathy!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll always love him because you had a child together but that does not mean you won't fall in love again. In fact, you'll move on to an honest, better love. There are worse things than a gay parent, such as an alcoholic parent, absentee parent, serial killer parent, etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE