Still in love with my ex who cheated with a man?

I'm devastated and heartbroken. Tbh I don't want to accept that the man I was in love with is Gay. He never told me and denied it when I confronted him. We have a child together and I feel so bad for my daughter, she's only 1 years old. :( Iwanted to be a family. I still miss him but once he cheated with a man I knew it was over. I don't understand why I still love him and I hate myself for that.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So sad to know about you. Take care of you and your children. A big sympathy!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll always love him because you had a child together but that does not mean you won't fall in love again. In fact, you'll move on to an honest, better love. There are worse things than a gay parent, such as an alcoholic parent, absentee parent, serial killer parent, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him and move on. divorce him find a straight man.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have the exact same problem, except i have a4 year old. And I'm not so much in love, but there is love there. So i guess its not exact, but i can relate.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its sad to know about you, sorry

• Nothing i can do about it except love life, be sad when i need to and take care of my little one the best i can. He is caught in the middle although he isn't aware of the details, he still feels the pain.

Recommended myTakes